Latest Patch File
NOTE: You must have version 3.70 already installed on your system in order to apply this patch file.
Click here to download the latest patch file
Click here to download the latest patch file (64-bit)
This is a patch file to fix the bugs of EditPlus v3.70.
Copyright © 1998-2014 ES-Computing
* Fixes Python syntax highlighting bug.
* Fixes Perl quotation syntax highlighting bug.
* Ctrl+W shortcut key for Close command.
* Maximized window could be restored in wrong size.
* HTML color selector could ommit '#' character.
* In the previous patch, 'Document'->'Tab/Indent' menu didn't work correctly.
* In the previous patch, tab characters could be shown incorrectly after print preview.
* Fixes delay on some machines when running from the right mouse button.
* Replace with regex couldn't handle '$' character correctly.
* Block comment could conflict with line comment in some custom syntax files.
* Previous patch could display wrong error message on file error.
* Revives support for Mac OS 9 file format
* Long project name could cause program crash.
* Document tabs could stop working after canceling program exit.
* Document windows could be wrongly restored in wrong sizes.
* Previous patch could crash on exit.
Click here for support and feedback
Things to do...
● Buy Now
● Download and try it now
● Check out features
● See screenshots