Latest Patch File
NOTE: You must have version 3.50 already installed on your system in order to apply this patch file.
Click here to Download the latest patch file
This is a patch file to fix the bugs of EditPlus v3.51.
Copyright © 1998-2013 ES-Computing
* Some sftp server could produce timeout error when uploading file.
* Directory Window could cause program crash if file list was empty.
* View in Browser 3/4 commands ('View').
* On Windows XP, Chrome didn't run as an external browser.
* 'Append' fill mode for the 'Fill Selection' dialog box.
* 'Edit'->'Suggest' submenu.
* 'Find' box in the Window List didn't work after no match found.
* Paragraph HTML Toolbar button adds closing tag.
* 'New HTML Page' command creates an HTML 5 document in UTF-8 encoding.
* 'Ansi to HTML' command could not be undone at once.
* 'Find' box in the Function List didn't work after no match found.
* Alt+Up/Down moves cursor to the beginning of previous/next line.
* 'Enable Go Back/Forward' menu option ('Search'->'Go To').
* 'Add to Common Files' option didn't work correctly if file type order was changed.
* nbsp button on the HTML Toolbar didn't work on some conditions.
* Ctrl+Mouse Wheel runs 'Larger/Smaller Font Size' command.
* Fixes possible resource leak when creating child process.
* Supports Ctrl+Shift+Mouse Wheel for page scroll.
* 'Support \U \L \E' option in the Replace dialog box.
Click here for support and feedback
Things to do...
Download and try it now
Check out features