Latest Patch File
NOTE: You must have version 3.51 already installed on your system in order to apply this patch file.
Click here to Download the latest patch file
This is a patch file to fix the bugs of EditPlus v3.51.
Copyright © 1998-2013 ES-Computing
* Some sftp server could produce timeout error when uploading file.
* Directory Window could cause program crash if file list was empty.
* View in Browser 3/4 commands ('View').
* On Windows XP, Chrome didn't run as an external browser.
* 'Append' fill mode for the 'Fill Selection' dialog box.
* 'Edit'->'Suggest' submenu.
* 'Find' box in the Window List didn't work after no match found.
* Paragraph HTML Toolbar button adds closing tag.
* 'New HTML Page' command creates an HTML 5 document in UTF-8 encoding.
* 'Ansi to HTML' command could not be undone at once.
* 'Find' box in the Function List didn't work after no match found.
* Alt+Up/Down moves cursor to the beginning of previous/next line.
* 'Enable Go Back/Forward' menu option ('Search'->'Go To').
* 'Add to Common Files' option didn't work correctly if file type order was changed.
* nbsp button on the HTML Toolbar didn't work on some conditions.
* Ctrl+Mouse Wheel runs 'Larger/Smaller Font Size' command.
* Fixes possible resource leak when creating child process.
* Supports Ctrl+Shift+Mouse Wheel for page scroll.
* 'Support \U \L \E' option in the Replace dialog box.
* Popup-style list box for the 'Edit'->'Suggest' commands.
* Zen Coding loading failure could cause program crash.
* 'Export/Import Workspace' menu command ('File'->'Others').
* 'Keyboard Input' menu of Output Window didn't work correctly.
* 'Apply to' option for Auto Run User Tool groups.
* Allows space key and tab key in the Suggest Word list.
* Supports $(Unicode) $(Ansi) $(UTF8) argument macros for user tools.
* Open/Save Filter User Tool groups (similar to Text Filter but applies to open/save).
* Copy command copies current line if there is no selection.
* 'View'->'Screen Font'->'Zoom with Ctrl+Wheel' menu option.
* Find dialog box restores 'Find what' value between sessions.
* Toolbar button for 'Marker List' command.
* Allows environment variables in the Project file path.
* In previous patch, Auto Run user tool couldn't apply to 'All file types'.
* 'INI File Description' menu command ('Manage Project'->'Project INI File').
* Ctrl+Alt+Mouse click runs 'Go to URL' and 'Go to File'.
* Directory Window custom filter allows multiple file patterns separated by ';'.
* Previous patch could not detect file type from first line.
* sftp supports AES algorithm.
* &s in print footer didn't work.
* Supports up to 20 Project INI files.
* Fixes wrong brace highlighting when releasing selection.
* In previous patch 'Run Ctags' didn't work.
* 'Go to URL' command could create new browser instance instead of adding a tab.
* Fixes a word highlighting bug in the previous patch.
* Directory Window follows group policy for hidden drives.
* Auto Run After Save didn't work correctly with new file.
* Supports FTPS (FTP over TLS).
* Supports search history for Go to Line/Offset.
* Replace with TR1 regular expression could have wrong result.
* "Cannot find string" message now appears on the Status Bar.
* 'Go to File' command dind't work in remote files.
* Default PHP function pattern includes 'final' keyword.
* F2 key for Rename command on the Directory Window.
* Supports Windows 8 Spell Checking API.
* Fixes memory leak with the HTML Table toolbar button.
* Saving html file now automatically refreshes browser window.
* 'Duplicate Sel' command ('Edit'->'Others').
* Improves find and replace speed for TR1 regular expressions.
* Ruler could be shown incorrectly in variable-width fonts.
* Long lines could be displayed incorrectly.
* Improves display speed on long lines.
* 'Copy on Selection Only' menu option ('Edit'->'Clipboard').
* Word highlighting follows case sensitive option in the Find dialog box.
* Supports Function List as a tab in the Side Panel.
* In previous patch, Replace All in column selection could cause program crash.
Click here for support and feedback
Things to do...
Download and try it now
Check out features