No patch file is available at this moment.
● More options...
This is a cumulative patch file to fix the bugs of EditPlus 5.3.
Copyright © 1998-2020 ES-Computing
- Shows clipboard error on StatusBar rather than popup message box.
- Fixes an issue where 'Paste as Column' command didn't work as expected.
- 'URL Encode' command now support both selective and entire encodings.
- Adds 'Enable Text Service Framework' option ('Preferences'->'General')
- Find/Replace dialog box adds 'Occurrences' button to show the number of occurrences.
- Allows using Git command-line tools instead of TortoiseGit.
- Fixes an issue where sftp download could cause program crash in some cases.
- Adds Git submenu to directory window popup menu.
- Fixes an issue where the regex dropdown menu on the Replace dialog box was outdated.
- Adds 'JSON Unescape' menu command ('Edit'->'Utilities').
- Fixes occasional 'Cannot open clipboard' error when playing back keystroke recording.
- 'FTP Upload' command now supports uploading remote files too.
- Find in Files dialog box allows environment variables in Folders input box.
- Fixes an issue where floating side bar sizes and positions were not restored correctly.
- Fixes an issue where 'Send PWD after each interval' option could block keyboard input for a few seconds.
- Fixes an issue where $(FileDir) argument macro could cause user tool fail to launch.
- Fixes an issue where FTP feature could not correctly parse some Windows servers.
- Fixes an issue where 'Insert matching tag automatically' option could incorrectly delete closing bracket.
- Fixes an issue where 'Subdirectory' option in the FTP Settings didn't work correctly in the directory window.
- Fixes an issue where floating Output Window could lose its position and size between sessions.
- Supports a separate toolbar state for maximized app window.
- Adjusts toolbar paddings on high DPI displays.
- Fixes an issue where FTP feature couldn't handle IPv6 addresses.
- Fixes an issue where 'Ansi to HTML Entity' didn't work correctly in some occasions.
- Fixes an issue where 'View in Browser' on php files could display blank screen in some occasions.
- Fixes an issue where FTP feature could show an error message when closing EditPlus window.
- Fixes an issue where file type detection based on first line of file didn't work with remote files.
- Fixes an issue where $(CurSel) argument macro could cause program crash.
- Adds a toolbar button for 'Copy Full Path' command.
- Fixes an issue where Find in Files with 'In a New Document' option could cause program crash.
- Fixes an issue that could make side panels disappear when restoring from minimized state.
- Fixes an issue that could make toolbar buttons invisible in vertically docked toolbars.
- Fixes an issue where word wrap didn't work properly with 'Wrap after format column number' option turned on.
- Experimental supports for Edge as an integrated browser (requires Edge Canary build).
- Fixes an issue where 'Insert spaces instead of tab' option didn't work correctly with variable-width fonts.
- Fixes an issue where 'Remove' button on the Upload dialog box didn't work correctly.
- sftp adds support for 'diffie-hellman-group14-sha256' key exchange algorithm.
Click here for support and feedback
Things to do...
● Buy Now
● Download and try it now
● Check out features
● See screenshots