Latest Patch File
Click here to download the latest patch file
Click here to download the latest patch file (64-bit)
Click here to download the latest patch file (64-bit ARM)
This is a cumulative patch file to fix the bugs of EditPlus 5.2.
Copyright © 1998-2019 ES-Computing
- Fixes an issue where function list could have wrong selection if document view was split.
- Fixes an issue where creating a new remote file from directory window could produce error message.
- Fixes an issue where Save As Remote dialog box could have wrong initial value for Encoding option.
- Improves speed for large column selection.
- Fixes an issue where User Toolbar position could be restored incorrectly between sessions.
- Fixes an issue where Find box in the function list couldn't handle ctrl+backspace and ctrl+delete.
- Fixes an issue in the previous patch where screen updates could be wrong with undo/redo.
- Fixes an issue where 'Capture Output' option didn't work with 64-bit console apps.
- 'Edit'->'Others'->'Reverse Lines' menu command added.
- Fixes an issue where 'Shell Open' a folder could unintentionally run exe of the same name.
- Fixes an issue where Directory Window couldn't handle FTP Group 11 and above.
- Fixes an issue where Open Remote dialog box loses focus after transferring a file.
- Fixes an issue where 'Hex Viewer' command on remote files could cause program crash.
- Fixes an issue in the previous build where saving remote file could produce error message.
Click here for support and feedback
Things to do...
● Buy Now
● Download and try it now
● Check out features
● See screenshots