Latest Patch File
Click here to download the latest patch file
Click here to download the latest patch file (64-bit)
This is a cumulative patch file to fix the bugs of EditPlus 5.0.
Copyright © 1998-2018 ES-Computing
- Fixes an issue where restoring window size could be incorrect due to Windows 10 invisible borders.
- Fixes an issue where #AUTOCASE=y in the syntax file didn't work if auto completion was off.
- Allows Ctrl+Shift+Up/Down instead of Ctrl+Alt+Up/Down to avoid hotkey conflict.
- Fixes an issue where Search Tag command could cause program crash in some cases.
- Fixes an issue in the previous build where the main window couldn't restore position to second monitor.
- Adds 'Align Equal Signs' menu command ('Edit'->'Format').
- Find in Files adds a new option to show search contents only.
- Adds missing C++ 11 keywords to cpp.stx.
- Adds a toolbar button for Recent Directories command.
- Allows the Output Window to be located at the right side.
- Fixes an issue where Open Remote dialog box could cause program crash in some cases.
- Fixes an issue in the previous build where Output Window size could not be restored when located at the right side.
Click here for support and feedback
Things to do...
● Buy Now
● Download and try it now
● Check out features
● See screenshots